Meursault Les Genevrieres Henri Boillot 2020
HED38848 / 75cl / 14%
£190.00
£158.33 ex VAT

Meursault Les Genevrieres Henri Boillot 2020

HED38848 / 75cl / 14%
£190.00
£158.33 ex VAT
2020
White
Premier Cru
Burgundy, France
6 Available
The 2020 Meursault Les Genevrières produced by Henri Boillot was aged in 60% new oak barrels and the remaining 40% in single-vintage barrels. The nose is delicate, evoking aromas of white blossom, acacia, honeysuckle and mandarin peel. The palate is elegant and vibrant, combining a spot-on minéralité and some salinity.
You may also like
Bourgogne Blanc Maison Leroy 2010
75 cl / 12.5% ABV / 9 Available
Bourgogne Blanc Maison Leroy 2010
White
Chardonnay
12.5%
75cl
Burgundy
France
9 Available
£184.00
£153.33 ex VAT
Buy Now
Chablis Les Clos William Fevre 2005
75 cl / 13% ABV / 45 Available
Chablis Les Clos William Fevre 2005
White
Chardonnay
13%
75cl
Burgundy
France
45 Available
£200.00
£166.67 ex VAT
Buy Now
Puligny Montrachet Les Chalumeaux de Montille (Kosh...
White
Chardonnay
12%
75cl
Burgundy
France
32 Available
£158.00
£131.67 ex VAT
Buy Now
RP
90
Rated 90 points by Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
Beaune Clos des Mouches Blanc Joseph Drouhin 2010
White
Chardonnay
13.5%
75cl
Burgundy
France
10 Available
£200.00
£166.67 ex VAT
Buy Now